Wednesday, December 3, 2008

O Christmas Tree....

We went to Furrow Farms for the second year now, to cut down our Christmas tree. For several years previous to this, we'd actually gone to the Home Depot because all the farms we went to had such a poor selection. Last year a friend had told us about Furrow Farms and we loved it so much that we decided to go back this year, and living in Oregon, you really should cut down your own tree.:)This tree farm has the best selection of Noble Firs I've ever seen and we were able to choose our tree within minutes. We were fortunate that the weather was nice and dry this year and the boys had a great time running around, hunting for the perfect tree.


Bonding in the trees.

Carson helping dad cut down the tree.

Holden helping.

Ta-da! This isn't the greatest picture, but you get the idea. Travis set-up the electric train around the tree and the boys are in heaven playing with it all day.

6 comments:

The Carter Family said...

How Fun!!! I wish there was somewhere around here like that!!! Carson and Holdie are SO cute!! I wish you guys lived closer So Camden could play with them!!! :)

Laura said...

Your tree looks great Nicole! And we love Furrow Farm too :-) It only took us 5 minutes (seriously!) to find our tree this year! Can't beat that----or the $35 price tag!

Kameron said...

ADORABLE! So cute. I'm definitely jealous of your fresh tree, but I do love my pre-lit, 9-foot tree that spins. Thank heavens for Costco!! Ü

Liz said...

Hey Bybee Family!
We are glad you found us through the Behunin's. I hope it's ok that I added you to my blog list so I can see what you guys are doing. I really enjoyed your blog. I CAN'T believe how big the boys are! It looks like you got a great christmas tree and had some luck with not having to cut it in the mud. We are getting our tree this weekend, and I hope to post some more pictures soon. I'm glad to see you all healthy and happy. Keep in touch!

liz

Coombs Family said...

Way to keep the tradition going!

Cara and Terry said...

hi Nicole- It's Cara, from highschool. I was on Jonna's blog and saw yours. I can't beleive you and travis are married. You guys look so different! Great though! Where are you living?
caralupton@yahoo.com