
Because of this darn "Arctic Blast" we've not made it to the downtown Macy's to have the boys picture taken with Santa. Travis had his work Christmas party at Sunset Lanes last Friday, and Santa visits there and gives all the kids a very nice present from Piccolo Mondo. So, I do have at least one picture of them and their cousins with Santa. You can tell Holden and Lilly aren't too sure about Santa, but Holden did MUCH better than last year!!
4 comments:
Holden did awesome. Avery is still unsure about the man in the red suit.
Love the Santa picture! Sorry about the Arctic Blast. I'm a bit envious that everything gets shut down there though....I'm on my third year of learning how to just deal with it and keep driving through it. I don't like it. I think I would rather be snow bound, nice and cozy inside.
I love the house lights, and I love how the new light fixture and tile in the boys bathroom turned out.
Your house looks great and the kids are so cute! I feel the same way you do about snow, it is fun for a day or two and then I am ready for it to go away!
You're right, Megan,it is nice that we're not expected to get out and drive in the snow. It has been a good excuse to have a break from the routine and stick at home. I would probably have enjoyed this snow storm more if it wasn't the week before Christmas.
Post a Comment