Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Carson!!

Six years ago today after almost 24 hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing my life changed forever as Carson joined our family and I became a mother. Like everyone says, the time goes by so quickly. I can't believe my baby boy is in Kindergarten, riding the bus to school, playing soccer, taking piano lessons, learning to read, etc., etc... He is so excited that we're having another baby and wants to be a good helper. Stella will be lucky to have such a great big brother.


5 comments:

The Carter Family said...

Happy Birthday to that handsome man!!!! :)

Coombs Family said...

Love him! Happy Birthday Carson!

Megan said...

Happy birthday Carson! He is so cute! Hope he had a great day!

Ashlee said...

I hope he had a great day! He's so cute, I love hearing all his life stories and the cute way he looks at life. I can't believe it was 6 years ago we were having our first babies. It goes too fast.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday sweet Carson! He's going to be such a good helper!