Friday, October 16, 2009

The kitchen is finished...

almost!
It's so nice to have the kitchen put back together. The whole thing has been a long process, but I'm pretty happy with the outcome. We, I mean Travis, has a few finishing touches to do, I'd like to change out the knobs and then I think the kitchen will be complete.
Travis didn't feel comfortable installing the glass mosaics, so we hired someone to do this project. He did a great job and was affordable and it was nice that Travis didn't have to spend his evenings slaving away.

I have to say that I don't miss the grout lines one bit. I love having a nice big sink and the instant hot water has been great for oatmeal and hot chocolate in the mornings. Ok, the baby can come now!!!

8 comments:

The Carter Family said...

Your kitchen looks awesome!! I love it!!

chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coombs Family said...

Everything turned out great! You should be very pleased.

Megan said...

Wow!! It looks great! You guys did a great job!

Clara said...

Very cool! I bet it feels great to have another home project completed!

Ashlee said...

It looks AWESOME! Aren't you so glad it's done?!?

Brie Bybee said...

Nicole, this looks awesome! Can't wait to see it when we get to meet Stella.:)

Unknown said...

Wow, you're kitchen looks awesome! I love the glass mosaic tiles. Sooo pretty. Just another excuse to come to your house when we get to meet Stella!