Friday, October 31, 2008

Sauvie Island

We've never been to the pumpkin patches at Sauvie's Island, so me made that our destination a few weekends ago. As soon as we were out in the patch, both boys sat down on a pumpkin and said, "CHEESE!" Travis then commented that this was definitely a sign that we've been to too many pumpkin patches....I hate to admit it, but he may be right. :) There were two more that we usually go to, but this October has been busier than years past, and we just didn't have the time.

The hay ride was free, which was nice, as it seems we've spent a small fortune visiting all the pumpkin patches this year.
For all you pumpkin lovers out there, I HAD to post a picture of these amazing pumpkins! Look how huge they are! What's even more amazing, is that all these jumbo pumpkins were only $30!!! They're practically giving them away! You don't know how hard it was for me not to buy one of these beauties....next year, next year!!

The boys posing. And once again, I didn't even have to ask! :)

1 comment:

Kameron said...

Wow - a pumpkin patch... I wonder what that would be like??? It might entice me to move up to Portland... Ü